Marketing Manager (m/w) for Europe and Asia
As a member of the Global marketing team, you will provide support and work closely within a matrix environment with regional marketing teams across Europe and Asia, in line with company objectives.
As one of the world's largest bank-independent factoring institutions, Bibby Financial Services GmbH has been assisting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from a wide variety of industries as a financing partner at the Düsseldorf location since 2008. The owner-managed parent company, Bibby Line Group, which was founded over 200 years ago in Liverpool, England, has over 4.500 employees in more than 20 countries worldwide. In this way, we combine the internationality of a corporate group with the quick decision-making processes of a medium-sized company.
As Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing in this hands-on role, which will see you effectively manage marketing activities and budgets, develop communication plans and implement the delivery of successful campaigns across the full marketing mix with the objective to retain established clients and attract potential clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the development and manage the delivery of the CST marketing plan for Europe and Asia, working closely with the Head of Marketing
- Evaluate and monitor country marketing initiatives, helping countries to optimise their marketing activity and campaigns
- Evaluating and analysing marketing, digital, client and new business MI and reporting
- Creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Producing presentations, reports and marketing updates as required by the Head of Marketing and Global Marketing Director
- Investigating and implementing marketing efficiencies: including, but not limited to, sharing of assets and best practice across the region and globally
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements to inform future marketing campaigns
- To collaborate with the wider global marketing team to deliver, plan and troubleshooting as required
- To work with external agencies and suppliers, managing outputs and ensuring delivery to brief, time and budgets agreed
- To act as brand guardian within the region, ensuring country marketing teams are adhering to Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and brand guidelines. Developing and delivering awareness and upskilling where required
- To develop, manage and deliver central staff referral campaigns across the region
- First point of contact for all country marketing teams, working collaboratively and creating a one team community
- Developing relationships across the region and within the global marketing team
- With the marketing team, build and manage relationships with external partners in order to achieve new business goals
- Budget management, ensuring spend is managed effectively and projects are delivered within agreed budgets
- To provide support to the Head of marketing on ad hoc tasks and projects
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Overview of person
As Marketing Manager, you will be a strong team player with knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts both on-and-offline, be an excellent communicator, be able to respond well to pressure often to a changing brief and demanding timescales, manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and be able to think creatively. You will be a flexible self-starter who can work with a degree of autonomy and who is able to build relationships with people at all levels, easily overcoming language and cultural differences. The ability to travel within Europe is essential and excellent command of the English language is required. Fluency in other European languages is beneficial.
Requirements for the role
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related subject or equivalent professional marketing qualifications i.e CIM
- Minimum 5 years multichannel marketing experience, preferably marketing to SME’s or B2B
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- English, including experience of copy-editing, proofing etc
- Project and campaign management experience
- Familiarity with marketing effectiveness reporting and MI – ability to interpret statistics to make and drive forward recommendations for implementation
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- B2B financial services experience preferred, but not essential
- Fluency in a second European language desirable
- Experience of working with teams across different locations, countries and in a matrix environment
You can look forward to a varied range of tasks and a collegial team. Our slogan "we win as one" shapes our daily work. We offer opportunities to everyone who wants to develop themselves further, because as a future-oriented and internationally oriented company, it is important to each individual. It goes without saying that we pay you according to your performance and offer you an attractive company pension plan.
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge?
If so, please use this link which takes you to the candidat portal at our website: